We are holding a contest to find a buddy for our current mascot. PC is our current mascot and his name stands for petit chien which means little dog. So show us your creative side and create the next Japan Expo USA mascot in a scary/creepy- cute theme. Contest begins November 10, 2014 at 12pm until 12am January 20, 2015.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Each person is allowed one submission
2. Make sure it is your original work
3. The artwork must pertain to the theme of Creepy-Cute (Kawai-Kawaii/kowa-kawaii teima)
4. Submissions must be in an acceptable image format
5. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line JXUSA Mascot Contest
6. Email the image as an attachment
7. Minimum 300 dpi (2500x3300 pixels)
8. In the email provide the following information:
- First name, Last name
- Email address
- Physical address
- Phone Number
- Failure to comply will result in a disqualification. With your submission you surrender all property rights to Japan Expo USA
The winner will be decided as we pick the top 10 mascots, and post it on the website where the people will login and vote.
- Your image will be on the official Japan Expo USA poster and it will be featured on the website and other promotional material
- Complimentary Artist Alley Table with 2 badges included
- $200 worth of Copic Markers
GOOD LUCK! We can't wait to see your submissions!